Followed the sizing chart on their site and ordered 2 calf sleeves on April 21, 15. When they arrived, they were WAY too big, so I requested an exchange. I returned them within 2 days of my receipt. Followed up about a month later on their site and the orders status says "backordered" for a week. There was also a tracking number that didn't work so I called. Got the runaround.... blah blah blah. I told them that I'd call back the following week when he assured me they would be in stock. Same runaround and STILL backordered for a month! Last week I received a postcard that stated if I wanted to cancel, to return the card so I made a BOLD note on it and sent it back. In addition, I scanned it and sent then an email demanding a refund - but the email bounced back from a bad email address.

Just called and they apparently haven't received the card yet. After the first customer service lady tried to convince me to wait for the product longer (it's now been nearly 2 months) I told her that I wanted an exchange. Apparently that must be done by a supervisor.

I told him I wanted a refund and I EXPECT to see it on my credit card statement by next week or I would be calling back. Also, to FIX their email address so customers could contact them. We'll see how next week goes.

In the meantime, I found a legit medical supply company and their product is better and half the price!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Copper Wear. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Copper Wear to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Copper Wear calf sleeves for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Copper Wear?

Comments