Ordered knee brace (receive 1 free by paying shipping/handling).On telephone the operator states that you will receive 20% discount and a $50.00 Wal-Mart card if you order, try the discount "value plus" item.
You have the option of cancellation before 30 days with no charge. LOL You do not get the 20% discount or the $50.00 Wal-Mart card UNLESS during your 30 days you sign up for 3 magazine subscriptions that, of course, you can cancel after you receive the first copies. Bad business practices and false advertisement!
Will not order from this company again due to their business practices.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Knee Brace Discount
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when..."
- "I lent my debt card to a worker who then went to the Parlor at Four Hills and the Veteran’ Charity Sweepstakes and transferred money from my card to the..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "I bought a 2000 beuik Le saber had it about two months and not only could it not pass inspection but it also Had motor problems... Car lot dealer wants..."
- "On 01-12-10 after receiving a great bid from Nick Duffer at dufferconstruction.com & the owner of Duffer Construction phone number 214-405-8932 Toll Free 1-888-383-3370 address 5067 County Rd. 2632, Caddo..."
- "Satuarday I took my car to Firestone in Humble, Texas, on 1st street, for a wheel aligment after getting new tires. The alignment was't done correctly so I end up..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."